I came across a post from a blog here on WordPress titled “ 75 Questions to Ask Yourself” and I was very captivated by the list of questions that I decided to answer all of them here on my blog. Now I’m not going to answer all at once as I don’t want to overwhelm those who wish to read. I think it’s a nice way for those who read my blog (if there are any =p) to get a better sense of who I am. So off we start with questions 1 – 15 out of 75.
- Why not me? Although I wish I could, I can’t be everywhere at once.
- Am I nice? I’d like to think that in general I am a nice person. Honestly, I can do a better job at being nicer.
- Am I doing what I really want to do? Career wise, yes. I’ve worked hard to be where I am now in life. There are many other things I wish I could be ( Read my posts: I Could’ve Been Part 1, Part 2) but I still do them as hobbies because they help me relax and make me feel like I’m doing all I want to do.
- What am I grateful for? I’m grateful for the gift of life, without life I wouldn’t be here. Without life I wouldn’t have met many wonderful people who have changed my life in so many positive ways. =)
- What’s missing in my life? More adventures. I love the outdoors, I love adventures. If I was given the opportunity to pack my bags right now without looking back and leave to an unknown place I would. Hmm… I need an adventure.
- Am I honest? I try to be as honest as possible, even if sometimes it is not what people want to hear. I take people’s feelings into consideration before saying something they may not like.
- Do I listen to others? Honestly? Not always. There are things I listen to and things I don’t, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but that doesn’t mean I’ll go do what everyone tells me to do.
- Do I work hard? I sure try to, because I know if I try hard then at the end I can have some fun time =)
- Do I help others? I love helping others out whenever I can. However, I think I could do more to help those in need.
- What do I need to change about myself? I would like to be more open to those close to me.
- Have I hurt others? Sadly, yes. I won’t even attempt to justify my mistakes, but I do feel horrible about it.
- Do I complain? If you don’t believe me you can read my post “Hot Summer Days”
- What’s next for me? Happiness, I’m confident that I will find the ultimate happiness in my life, sooner or later. =)
- Do I have fun? Yes!
- Have I seized opportunities? Yes and no. There have been some opportunities that I just let go right by me, I don’t regret it because I’ve seized other amazing opportunities.
If you answer these questions let me know!
Smile, there is so much to work on!