Part three of the “75 Questions to Ask Yourself” ! To make things more interesting I’m about to finish my goal of a post a day for my blog! Just 4 more posts left! Now, off to show you my asnwers to questions 31-45 in this series.
- 31. Am I negative? I would be lying if I said that I’m ALWAYS optimistic. I’m only human and there are days when negativity comes for a visit. But the smiles prevail in the end. =)
- 32. Is there an afterlife? I have no idea. I like to think in a similar way to the Many Worlds Interpretation. Another thing I believe in that our energy “recycles” into something else. I guess you can call it reincarnation, it all depends how you look at it.
- 33. Does everything happen for a reason? When I was little I used to say NO. Now that I’ve grown and experienced life more, sometimes I wonder and think of this question. Today my answer is YES.
- 34. What can I do to change the world? I believe in the “essential basics of life” as I like to call it, everything starts with ourselves. If we are able to make a change in our lives for the benefit of our surroundings, slowly but surely we start making a change in the world.
- 35. What is the most foolish think I’ve ever done? I’ve done many foolish things in my life but the one that stands out the most is taking a person for granted.
- 36. Am I cheap? If you want to call me that, then sure. I like to save up for the things I want, but I also like to know that I have some money in reserve in case of an emergency.
- 37. Am I greedy? Hmm… I guess you can say that I am to a certain extent. But I do like to share too. =)
- 38. Who do I love? I love the people that stand out the most in my life, and they stand out for many obvious reasons =)
- 39. Who do I want to meet? I love meeting people, especially those who stimulate my mind and soul. There are people who are incredibly amazing in more than one way.
- 40. Where do I want to go? Anywhere where adventure calls out to me.
- 41. What am I most proud of? My family, each and every one of them.
- 42. Do I care what others think about me? I’d lie to you if I say I didn’t. There are times when people say things that are hurtful and things that are nice. But it’s something I’ve been working on and its been good so far.
- 43. What are my talents? Creativity. I love to create things in my mind and then make them happen.
- 44. Do I utilize those talents? I certainly do!
- 45. What makes me happy? When I see other people happy and smiling, it’s contagious! I also love the little things that make me smile, like the wind on my face, the crunchy leafs in the fall, lightning, etc…
Smile, what makes YOU happy?