This is the second to last post of the “75 Questions to Ask Yourself” I think that by the time I’m done with them I will add links to my About page too. Now I present to you my answers to questions 46-60!
- 46. What makes me sad? To see any of the people I love going through a bad phase. It breaks my heart, but I do my best to bring them some happiness.
- 47. What makes me angry? Many things, which I’m thinking I will be posting about here on the blog. To give you an idea: injustice, inhumanity, discrimination among other things.
- 48. Am I satisfied with my appearance? Yes, I even love my weird looking toes my friend likes to make fun of =p something quirky of mine.
- 49. Am I healthy? Lets put it this way, I could be healthier.
- 50. What was the toughest time in my life? I had a couple of those phases over the last couple of years. I learned a lot from them, gained character and strength and what matters in the end is that we made it through those dark stages in life.
- 51. What was the easiest time in my life? Nothing in life is every easy, but the easiest I can think of was being a baby.
- 52. Am I selfish? Yes, I won’t deny it. I need time for myself, I like to see the world through a different perspective when I am alone and about. It’s actually very helpful.
- 53. What was the craziest thing I did? I’ve done plenty of crazy things in my life!
- 54. What is the craziest thing I want to do? Take off to a random place on my own for a couple of days. I tell you, I’m an adventurer by nature.
- 55. Do I procrastinate? Yes, although this last school year was less procrastination and more work.
- 56. What is my greatest regret? I learned to live without regrets, there is no point in them. Life goes on and my energy should be focused on the possibilities of the future not the failures of the past.
- 57. What has had the greatest impact on my life? My father leaving my family when I was little.
- 58. Who has had the greatest impact on my life? My mother, as a single mother raised my whole family, and taught us to be good people in our community and in our family.
- 59. Do I stand up for myself? I sure do, if I don’t who else will? I gotta have my own back too.
- 60. Have I settled for mediocrity? No, since early on in life I was taught that anyone can achieve great things if and only if they work hard to get them. Therefore I don’t settle for less.
Smile, done anything crazy today?