Here it is! The last set of “75 Questions To Ask Yourself” ! This being the last set, I’d like to say that these questions are some that we can always ask tomorrow, or next month. We change with time sometimes, hopefully for the best. Here are the last questions, 61-75. Enjoy!
- 61. Do I hold grudges? This is one of those things that I definitely have to work on, but been getting better with time. Progress!
- 62. Do I read enough? For pleasure, not until this year which was one of my goals. You can see some book reviews here on my blog too. =)
- 63. Do I listen to my heart? Yes, but I’m logical by nature. There are times I must call in on my logical side too.
- 64. Do I donate enough to the less fortunate? I try to be as philanthropic as possible.
- 65. Do I pray only when I want something? No, I believe that praying is not just about wanting.
- 66. Do I constantly dwell on the past? There are times that memories come to mind, especially those memories that made a big impact in your life. However, I understand the past is the past and that is where it stays.
- 67. Do I let other people’s negativity affect me? When I see someone sad it does get to me sometimes, but overall I learned that I cannot let others negativity affect me.
- 68. Do I forgive myself? Yes, if I couldn’t forgive myself how can I forgive someone else?
- 69. When I help someone do I think “What’s in it for me”? Helping those in need is not a business, when I help someone I think of what else I can do to help them and to help others. It’s an act of kindness not work.
- 70. Am I aware that someone always has it worse than me? Unfortunately, yes.
- 71. Do I smile more than I frown? Ah! If you read my blog you will know that I do!
- 72. Do I surround myself with good people? Absolutely!
- 73. Do I take time out for myself? Yes, call me selfish if you want but I must make time for myself every now and then.
- 74. Do I ask enough questions? Sometimes I think I ask more than enough questions.
- 75. What other questions do I have? Many! One of my favorite is: Is there a version of me in another alternate Universe? What can I say, I’m a nerd.
Smile, what are your questions?